Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Appropriation Project: Final Snapshot


Artists Collaborate
Throughout this project, I used the help of other artists to help decide on composition and value tweaks. I experiemented with the shade of the background and the placement of the hills in order to make the unicorn stand out as much as possible. Also, the art teachers helped me crop the piece, and this is the result. 


Artists communicate through their work
This drawing reveals a little bit about my personality. If you talk to my friends, they will tell you that I am always making puns and corny jokes. I want this piece to encourage others to have more fun with their art.

Artists Reflect
Throughout the project I stopped many times to analyze what I was drawing. I frequently checked the pictures I was using to make the unicorn look like a real animal and make the hills look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment