Monday, October 27, 2014

#3 Interesting Interior: Colored Pencils

For my interesting interior peice, I went with the food theme again. I chose to draw the inside of a takeout bag with a burger and fries. Because of all of the detail, I strayed away from paints and chose to draw it with colored pencils. It was pretty challenging to draw in the first place because of all of the lines and natural shapes. It took a while to get the values dark enough to look like the interior of the bag. Some of the brown paper was showing through so one of the last things I did to the drawing was to add some light blue to the bag to give it some dimension. I am pleased with the depth that I was able to create with the valued. It ended up turning out great! 
(I couldn't find the final picture, this is about half way done)

No comments:

Post a Comment